The first edition of the conference will be held on September 18 and 19 ABC of Investing. This event will open the door to education about financial markets. If you want to invest, but you feel that your knowledge is insufficient, you are in the right place.
Enter the World of Investments of the 21st century
Broaden your own perspective on investments and learn about the directions currently taken by leading investors and experts. Get invaluable knowledge and learn from the experience of the best. With ABC Investing you get free access to the world of 21st century investments.
Taking health and safety issues in the wake of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic seriously, the entire event will be held online. Within two days, more than 20 lectures will be conducted by excellent speakers.
This event is dedicated to people investing in the stock markets, currencies, raw materials, indices, cryptocurrencies, real estate, crowdfunding and art. Participants will have the opportunity to listen to 21 lectures conducted by 30 speakers.
This event is aimed at anyone who wants to find out how to invest their savings in 2020, regardless of whether they have the amount of 10,000, 100,000. or PLN 1 million. Stocks, bonds, currencies, gold, or maybe real estate?
5 reasons why you should become a participant of the ABC investing conference
1. You will gain substantive knowledge about the basics of investing.
2. You will learn how to invest in domestic and global financial markets, currency, commodity, stock indices, real estate, cryptocurrencies, and why you should participate in crowdfunding and how to invest in alternative markets.
3. You will learn the latest market information and learn how to build a profitable investment strategy.
4. You will learn how to start investing on the WSE.
5. You will learn about the investment fund market.
Do not hesitate and ensure your participation in this event today! The ABC Investing conference consists of over 30 speakers, market experts, experienced investors, managers and managers of investment funds and presidents of listed companies. The entire event is free. All you have to do to participate is to register at official website of the event.