The BitBay company informs that you will find it on its platform now “More options for quick and convenient withdrawals”. The possibility of topping up your account with VISA cards in EURO has just appeared on the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Poland.
Euro, BitBay and account funding
Currently, BitBay supports deposits with VISA and Mastercard credit and debit cards in PLN and EUR. This means that the stock exchange is more and more open to clients from outside Poland.
Today, the euro is legal tender in as many as 19 countries that make up the euro area in the European Union, and covers around 341 million Europeans.
EU currency is also used in 11 non-member countries and territories. The euro is also in force in French estates in the Atlantic and Indian Oceans, distant from our continent, and in British military bases in Cyprus.
Why is it worth using a card deposit on BitBay?
But why is it worth using the new option on the stock exchange? Because it has the same benefits!
By using the new option, you will experience only the advantages of this solution:
- Card payments are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Funds will be added to your balance even in 10 minutes!
- The fee is only 2.99% of the deposit amount – minimum PLN 10 / EUR 2.50.
- All transfers are secured with the 3D-Secure standard. In the interest of users’ funds, transaction authorization is required with each deposit.
- At the same time, up to 3 credit / debit cards may be active on the user’s account
- The 30-day card deposit limit is as much as EUR 10,000. Information on the remaining limit can be found above the field “deposit amount”. The limit is updated daily.
We would like to remind you that from July on this licensed in Estonia and the largest in Poland cryptocurrency exchange you can also use PLN and EUR deposits with Mastercard cards.
Current course You can always check Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the tabs: exchange rate Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency rate on the website . In turn, a certain place where you can buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, include Poland cryptocurrency exchange BitBay.net. If you do not have an account on BitBay yet, in this article you will learn how to create one quickly and efficiently: LINK.