With a hybrid blockchain, focused on instant transactions and with support for privacy, Index Chain is innovative in its proposal.
There is no doubt that the Internet has brought us an unprecedented level of freedom and access to information. However, we need to think about a threat that also arises with such innovation: the loss of our privacy. And this goes far beyond consumption habits and research histories, for example, as it is a vital characteristic of a free world, where each individual has his own rights and obligations. In this sense, the Index Chain presents your solution.
The project is based on a privacy-oriented blockchain, designed by a team of developers and crypto universe enthusiasts. With the help of its helpful community, IDX is rapidly evolving in the privacy segment.
What is the Index Chain?
It is a privacy solution that is fast, scalable, secure, private and, above all, decentralized.
As a result, users are like their own banks, without the need for intermediaries. Through the Index Chain, everyone can spend their money without leaving a trace.
In addition, transactions on this blockchain are based on privacy protocols recommended by industry leaders so that complete anonymity in transactions is guaranteed.
To achieve its goal of delivering privacy with complete confidence, Index Chain has incorporated the following technologies into its synthesis:
Anonymous transactions through the Sigma Protocol
Such a protocol allows users to send and receive messages privately and without risk of tracking. It is designed to increase the security and privacy of the IDX network by providing additional verification methods to prevent fraud. In simple terms, the mechanism is used by two parties known as “Taster” and “Verifier”, which are constantly in communication with each other to check the integrity of the information and to ensure that only the correct data is sent to the network.
Because it has native Tor support, IDX can connect to other IDX nodes hosted on that service. Tor has earned a reputation as a secure interface on which activities performed on the Internet cannot be illegally tracked via Cookies.
Incorporation of Dandelion ++
It is an efficient shield against hackers. Dandelion is another feature that protects a user’s node from individuals looking for IP addresses. Generally, when a transaction is traced back to the original node, it becomes easier to remove users’ anonymity. However, Dandelion ++ makes it difficult to map these transactions, as well as to reveal the node’s IP. In addition, this feature is extremely lightweight and highly scalable.
They are like a secondary incentive layer for stakeholders. Unlike ordinary nodes, a masternode has a complete copy of the blockchain. Essentially, they provide an additional layer of security and anonymity for users and transactions within the Index Chain ecosystem. Not to mention that a layer of masternodes acts as a base of origin for other technologies to be implemented. For a node to qualify as a masternode, it must have 5,000 IDX coins in stake as collateral.
The Index Chain (IDX) can be mined by the mechanism Proof-of-Work (POW), while the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) 3.0 allows the staking of the coins won, removing the incentive from us inactive. Additionally, there is still the architecture of masternodes that was described in the topic above. In this case, the blocks are mined every minute with a reward of 1 IDX coin. 70% of this reward is intended for operators of masternodes, as an incentive for their activities, while the remaining 30% are shared equally between PoS and POW nodes. Due to its configuration, this ends up being a sustainable cycle that benefits both node operators, investors and currency speculators.
The Index Chain project is a complete blockchain solution that not only offers a safe, fast, reliable and private environment for transactions, but at the same time, opens a gateway to where privacy and usability connect in such a way that everything be very attractive to anyone who is now reaching the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry – whether to invest or develop their own project.
Stay tuned to learn more about the Index Chain. To do this, visit your main links of interest:
OFFICIAL PRE-SALE: https://ico.indexchain.org/
WHITEPAPER ONLINE: https://indexchain.org/whitepaper2.0
ANN BITCOINTALK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5235506
GROUP ON THE TELEGRAM: https://t.me/indexchain
TELEGRAM CHANNEL: https://t.me/index_chain